Like you, we don't like people running off with our personal details so we promise not to sell, lease or otherwise transfer your information to anyone else, except where you've expressly asked us to (by entering a competition we're running jointly with another company for example).
This website, www.luxuminus.com (the "WEBSITE") is operated by or on behalf of LUXUMINUS LIMITED, registered in HongKong under company number 2613136 and having its registered office at FLAT/RM A1, 9/F SILVERCORP INT'L TOWER 707-713 NATHAN RD MONGKOK KLN HONGKONG.
LUXUMINUS is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection, the data controller is LUXUMINUS.
In this Policy, when we refer to "you", we are referring to you, as the person or entity accessing, viewing and/or using the Website. Any reference to "we", "our", "us" etc is a reference to LUXUMINUS.
2、INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- The information that we collect and which is voluntarily given by you via the Website or by email, including any personal details you type and submit for example your name, email address, postal address, date of birth and telephone number (and including any other information provided at the time of joining our mailing list, entering competitions or prize draws, and purchasing goods).
- Details of goods purchased whilst using the Website and fulfilment of your orders.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence or call.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, click-stream data, HTTP protocol elements, search terms, HTTP cookies, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- The information we collect via the Website may also include your IP address: this is the individual identification number that is assigned to your computer when it is connected to the Internet.
3、WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The information which we collect about you will be stored on a UnitedStates based secure server.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4、ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of personal information that we hold about you. Should we be prevented from disclosing your personal information, reasons will be given for the refusal. We may also request that you provide further information and identification to enable your request to be processed.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the contact details provided in the 'Contacts' section below. We will thereafter correct any information found to be incorrect.
5、USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to administer the Website and to help you use the Website;
- to ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for users;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our goods and / or services;
- to process your payments;
- to keep records of purchases, sales or other transactions for the purpose of ensuring that the requisite payments and deliveries are made in respect of those transactions, and to make financial or management forecasts to assist us in conducting our business activities;
- to allow us to contact you in relation to campaigns and promotions and to monitor the success of such campaigns and promotions where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow us to contact you in relation to competitions, to process your entry to our competitions and to fulfil our obligation under the competition terms and conditions;
- for the purpose of advertising or marketing our business, our goods and promoting our public relations in connection with our business; and
- to carry out analysis of sales processed through the Website and specific products which have been frequently viewed on the Website for marketing and business development purposes.
6、DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose information about you to law enforcement officials in the investigation of any alleged unlawful activities by you. We may also be required to disclose information to a court or regulatory body when required to do so by law.
We may also share your information with our service providers (to help manage the Website and provide services, including but not limited to, marketing and processing online purchases) and with any person or organisation (and their advisers) who might take over the services provided by the Website to allow them to prepare for taking over (after that, we may also allow that person or organisation to use and share your information on the same basis as us).
You may ask us to stop sending you postal correspondence that we believe may be of interest to you by contacting us using the details provided in the 'Contacts' section below.
Should you wish us to stop sending you email correspondence, please click 'unsubscribe' on the most recently received email.
Where you ask us to stop sending you correspondence through either our postal mailing list or our email mailing list we shall take reasonable steps to remove your details from both our postal and email mailing lists. However, in the event that you continue to receive correspondence through one of these mailing lists, please contact us using the contact details provided in the 'Contacts' section below.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.